Shawn Simmons

Hey y'all! My name is Shawn and I'm excited to be the site expert for Swarm & Sting and a contributor for Cat Crave! I graduated from Winston-Salem State University and UNC Charlotte with degrees in communications. In the past, I've contributed to ProSportsExtra, covering NFL and professional wrestling. I'm a life long Hornets and Panthers fan! If you are a movie fan, I also have a podcast called the Madcap Movie Review Podcast, which is available on all major podcast platforms! You can follow me on Twitter @ShaolinShoGunMA

TAMPA, FLORIDA - JANUARY 01: Derrick Brown #5 of the Auburn Tigers reacts to a play during the 2020 Outback Bowl against the Minnesota Golden Gophers at Raymond James Stadium on January 01, 2020 in Tampa, Florida. (Photo by Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images)

Carolina Panthers: Derrick Brown highlights first two days of draft

Shawn Simmons