North Carolina Tar Heels: The Battle of the Final Four Teams in One Place

Apr 3, 2017; Phoenix, AZ, USA; North Carolina Tar Heels forwards Theo Pinson (1) and Justin Jackson (44) and guard Nate Britt (0) celebrate as Gonzaga Bulldogs center Przemek Karnowski (24) walks off after the Tar Heels defeated the Bulldogs in the championship game of the 2017 NCAA Men's Final Four at University of Phoenix Stadium. North Carolina defeated Gonzaga 71-65. Mandatory Credit: Bob Donnan-USA TODAY Sports
Apr 3, 2017; Phoenix, AZ, USA; North Carolina Tar Heels forwards Theo Pinson (1) and Justin Jackson (44) and guard Nate Britt (0) celebrate as Gonzaga Bulldogs center Przemek Karnowski (24) walks off after the Tar Heels defeated the Bulldogs in the championship game of the 2017 NCAA Men's Final Four at University of Phoenix Stadium. North Carolina defeated Gonzaga 71-65. Mandatory Credit: Bob Donnan-USA TODAY Sports /
facebooktwitterreddit

The North Carolina Tar Heels Final Four Bracket Challenge may have ended, but now you find all the results here in one place. Feel free to disagree with any results in the Comments section of the separate pieces.

The North Carolina Tar Heels Bracket Challenge is over. All that is left is to award the winners and try to get everything in one place so that future readers will not have to dig all over the Banter trying to find it.

So no new data here, nothing for me to add to the thousands of words that I have spent already on these teams. Some of them I knew, others I did not and that forced me to learn about them and gain a better appreciation of them. So here are links to all the matchups in nice order

Beginning

Next: Introduction

Round 1

Next: 1972 vs 2017

Next: 2008 vs 1997

Next: 1969 vs 2000

Next: 1991 vs 1967

More from Old North Banter

Round 2

Next: 1957 vs 1991

2016 vs 1946

Next: 2005 vs 2017

Next: 1993 vs 1995

Next: 1982 vs 1969

Next: 1981 vs 1968

Next: 2008 vs 2009

Next: 1977 vs 1998

Round 3

Next: 1957 vs 2016

Next: 2005 vs 1993

Next: 1982 vs 1968

Next: 2009 vs 1977

Semifinal

Next: 1993 vs 2016

Next: 1968 vs 2009

Final

Next: 1993 vs 2009

There it is all in one place so there will be no frustrating linking needed to go through the entire thing. While we are not done with the North Carolina Tar Heels, the next big push will toward the NFL Draft and what the Carolina Panthers might get done there. That’s only two weeks away.