Carolina Panthers: Taking it to the NFL Street

Jul 28, 2016; Spartanburg, SC, USA; Carolina Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly (59) signs autographs after the training camp at Wofford College. Mandatory Credit: Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports
Jul 28, 2016; Spartanburg, SC, USA; Carolina Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly (59) signs autographs after the training camp at Wofford College. Mandatory Credit: Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports /
facebooktwitterreddit
Prev
3 of 3
Next
carolina panthers
Nov 2, 2015; Charlotte, NC, USA; Indianapolis Colts tight end Dwayne Allen (83) pushes with Carolina Panthers free safety Kurt Coleman (20) and cornerback Bene /

So the Carolina Panthers 2016 NFL Street 2 team would be:

Offense

QB – Cam Newton

RB – Kurt Coleman

WR1 – Kelvin Benjamin

WR2 – Bene Benwikere

OL – Kawann Short

OL – Luke Kuechly

OL – Charles Johnson

More from Old North Banter

Defense

DE – Cam Newton

NT – Kawann Short

DE – Charles Johnson

LB – Luke Kuechly

CB1 – Bene Benwikere

CB2 – Kelvin Benjamin

S – Kurt Coleman

Next: Cam Newton's Goatee

I am not sure what did in the Street franchises. NFL Tour was bad, but the fourth NBA Street game also went off formula as well. They haven’t been back since. I don’t know if the games were too mature in theme or sported too much violence (no helmets in Street). If you still have an Xbox or a 360, you could try to build these guys in game. Yes they will look weird playing against the stars of 2004, but it should be a fun time nonetheless.