Carolina Panthers: Cam Newton’s New Goatee Color

Jul 28, 2016; Spartanburg, SC, USA; Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton (1) signs autographs after the training camp at Wofford College. Mandatory Credit: Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports
Jul 28, 2016; Spartanburg, SC, USA; Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton (1) signs autographs after the training camp at Wofford College. Mandatory Credit: Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports /
facebooktwitterreddit

Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton has made waves again with a simple change.

Carolina Panthers’ starting quarterback Cam Newton has turned many heads with his fashion. Newton has a reputation for wearing designer suits, tuxedo jackets with carnations, blinged out shoes and his trademark foxtail key chain.

Now, you can add a blonde goatee to the mix. Newton is one of the most stylish football players in the NFL. Despite his affinity for style and fashion, Newton remains comfortable in his identity as one of the top NFL players today. He is truly a ‘jack of all trades and master of several’ including quarterback.

GQ Magazine was one of the critics. GQ described Cam’s new look as his craziest press conference look to date.

More from Cam Newton

When asked about his recent goatee change from natural color to blonde, Cam attributed his new look jokingly to a ‘midlife crisis.’ Keep in mind that Newton is 27 years ago. Newton also had a few choice words for several teammates. Do not read too much into it, though. Sarcasm is the word of the day, my friends.

ESPN’s SportsNation tweeted that ‘Cam Newton is pensive.’ In deep thought much? I’m quite sure the reigning NFL MVP does this a great deal.

We saved the best for last with Sporting News comment of the day, “Who’s grandma’s church hat is Cam Newton wearing at Panthers camp?”

I’m quite sure that Panther Nation can care less about the color of Newton’s goatee. As long as he continues to score a lot of touchdowns and lead the Panthers to Super Bowls, all is good in the Queen City.

Next: Kelvin Benjamin Returns

In the famous words of Bad Boy Mase, “Ain’t nuthin’ changed but my limp. Can’t stop till I see my name on a blimp.” Needless to say, Newton will seek another trip to the Super Bowl in the upcoming season.