5 Better Names for the Carolina Hurricanes Beer

RALEIGH, NORTH CAROLINA - MAY 16: Carolina Hurricanes fans cheer prior to Game Four between the Boston Bruins and the Carolina Hurricanes in the Eastern Conference Finals during the 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs at PNC Arena on May 16, 2019 in Raleigh, North Carolina. (Photo by Grant Halverson/Getty Images)
RALEIGH, NORTH CAROLINA - MAY 16: Carolina Hurricanes fans cheer prior to Game Four between the Boston Bruins and the Carolina Hurricanes in the Eastern Conference Finals during the 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs at PNC Arena on May 16, 2019 in Raleigh, North Carolina. (Photo by Grant Halverson/Getty Images) /
facebooktwitterreddit
Prev
1 of 6
Next

Brainstorming better ideas for a Hurricanes themed beer

Earlier this week the Carolina Hurricanes announced that they were releasing a Canes branded beer. They put out a call for fans to vote on the name of their new brew. Unfortunately, the names that were chosen are, at best, generic.

There has to be some names for this new brew that more evokes the Hurricanes brand. So I’ve taken it upon myself to think up five names for the Hurricanes beer better than the ones that were voted on. I’ve selected a name each for a variety of beer types since that has not been announced yet.