We Need To Talk About Greg Olsen’s Player Likeness

ATLANTA, GA - DECEMBER 31: Greg Olsen #88 of the Carolina Panthers reacts to a play during the first half against the Atlanta Falcons at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on December 31, 2017 in Atlanta, Georgia. (Photo by Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images)
ATLANTA, GA - DECEMBER 31: Greg Olsen #88 of the Carolina Panthers reacts to a play during the first half against the Atlanta Falcons at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on December 31, 2017 in Atlanta, Georgia. (Photo by Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images) /
facebooktwitterreddit

Olsen Had an Up and Down Year in 2018

Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers’ tight end, is one of the top-10 tight ends in the NFL and has been the best player the Panthers have had at the position in the team’s history.

The past two seasons have been mired in injury, with last season being ended after aggravating a foot injury that he sustained at the beginning of the season.

Now while his absence from the team was understandable, Madden NFL 20 did him dirty in the latest photos seen from the upcoming edition of the franchise

Olsen Should Be Deeply Offended

In this post from Twitter user James Brady of SBNation, The photo shows the horrendous job EA Sports has done with its rendering of Olsen’s in-game likeness.

I mean, this is just awful, the face on the computer-generated model looks more like Brick from the Borderlands franchise than he looks like Greg Olsen. Fan’s of the 2K Games franchise may think that is a bit of an improvement, but fans of Madden are going to think this is a bit of a travesty.

To be honest, this happens to a few players every year, but the fact that this happened to one of the top-rated players on a team? Come on man.

Whether or not he’s seen this, Olsen is going to have plenty of opportunities to prove he’s moved past the injury-riddled seasons that he’s been happening to him lately. The image, to be honest, got us to thinking…

Who Do Y’all Think Had the Worst Likeness In Sports Video Game History?

We’d love to hear from you all about this on the subject. Who do you think has had the worst player likeness in Madden or any other sports game?

Just tweet us your nominee for the worst player likeness and any of the ones that we enjoy (or I guess think are just awful) will get a little like and possibly a retweet. Can’t wait to hear your suggestions.