Hurricanes Roundtable: Best and Worst Offseason Moves

BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS - MAY 12: Petr Mrazek #34 and Calvin de Haan #44 of the Carolina Hurricanes defend the net against the Boston Bruins in Game Two of the Eastern Conference Final during the 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs at TD Garden on May 12, 2019 in Boston, Massachusetts. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)
BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS - MAY 12: Petr Mrazek #34 and Calvin de Haan #44 of the Carolina Hurricanes defend the net against the Boston Bruins in Game Two of the Eastern Conference Final during the 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs at TD Garden on May 12, 2019 in Boston, Massachusetts. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images) /
facebooktwitterreddit
Prev
1 of 4
Next

Our Hurricanes experts take a look at Carolina’s offseason

The Hurricanes had a busy offseason. Coming off a trip to the Eastern Conference Finals and its first playoff appearance since 2009, the Hurricanes were anything but content. The team made a flurry of trades, signing and drafted 12 new players, choosing not to sit on their laurels and instead be proactive in trying to take the next step with its young core.

In a continuing series here at Old North Banter, our team looks at the offseason in this month’s Hurricanes Roundtable.