Decide the Best from the Panthers 25-Year History

CHARLOTTE, NC - JULY 10: A worker polishes the logo outside The Bank of America Stadium, home for the Carolina Panthers NFL team, on July 10, 2012 in Charlotte, North Carolina. U.S. President Barack Obama will deliver his acceptance speech at the stadium on the final night of the 2012 Democratic National Convention which the city of Charlotte will host September 3-6. (Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images)
CHARLOTTE, NC - JULY 10: A worker polishes the logo outside The Bank of America Stadium, home for the Carolina Panthers NFL team, on July 10, 2012 in Charlotte, North Carolina. U.S. President Barack Obama will deliver his acceptance speech at the stadium on the final night of the 2012 Democratic National Convention which the city of Charlotte will host September 3-6. (Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images) /
facebooktwitterreddit

Panthers’ 25th season is approaching fast and we want your vote

The Carolina Panthers are entering the 2019 season as the teams 25th season in the NFL. The small little expansion franchise has become the most popular team in the state of North Carolina, and it’s not even close.

So many great memories have come from rooting for this team. Two super bowl appearances, a run of three straight division titles, Steve Smith, Sam Mills, Julius Peppers and more.

All of those are great, but which of these moments over the last 25 years are considered the best? Well, we are asking you to help us find out.

Help Us Decide the Best Moment from the Panthers First 25 Years

You read that right. We are asking you, our fans and loyal followers, to help us figure out what are the best moments from the last 25 years of Panthers Football.

Maybe some of you think its “Ice Up Son”, or a few of you think it’s the origins of “Keep Pounding”, or maybe just maybe you believe it’s Steve Smith rowing his boat in the endzone against the Vikings on his way to winning the receiving triple crown.

At least for me, the moment that is indelible in my mind is when Steve Smith ended the Greatest Show on Turf Rams during the 2003 playoffs, but we aren’t looking at our favorite moments, we are looking for yours as well.

Heres How You Can Help Us Decide the Panthers’ Best Moments.

We have included a poll of some of our favorite moments from the last 25 years, but we would like your input as well. We have 26 options available to choose from of what we feel are the best moments, but ranking them or choosing other moments will be up to you.

Let us know in the comments what you think, then starting next month we will be doing a daily writeup of the moments selected until we get to the top moment in team history.

Panthers Poll Time!

Now here are the instructions to vote on our poll. Please select up to five of the team’s best moments from 1995-2018. If you think of a moment not listed, please selected “Other” and list your choice in the comment section.

You can find the poll at this link or right here at the bottom of this page, and be sure to share with all your fellow members of the Cat Pack get them to vote as well.

We look forward to seeing how you vote on the moments and help us curate our oral history of the Panthers’ best team moments.

Create your own user feedback survey