Old North Banter NBA Mock Draft: Zion goes first, Culver goes fourth

NEW YORK, NY - JUNE 21: Picks one through 30 are seen on the board at the conclusion of the first round during the 2018 NBA Draft at the Barclays Center on June 21, 2018 in the Brooklyn borough of New York City. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. (Photo by Mike Stobe/Getty Images)
NEW YORK, NY - JUNE 21: Picks one through 30 are seen on the board at the conclusion of the first round during the 2018 NBA Draft at the Barclays Center on June 21, 2018 in the Brooklyn borough of New York City. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. (Photo by Mike Stobe/Getty Images) /
facebooktwitterreddit
Prev
1 of 6
Next

NBA Mock Draft: Draft Week Edition

With the 2019 NBA Draft just a few days away, we here at Old North Banter are going to break down the draft position for each team and how we think this will play out Thursday night in our NBA Mock Draft: Draft Week Edition.

What will happen? What will the biggest trade of the night be? Who will make the biggest reach and who will get a steal? Well, we have all the answers for you here.

Keep in mind, this is not definitive and is just a prediction for how we think this will play out. Alright, let’s get things started with No. 1 through No. 5