Carolina Panthers: Seven Round Draft Projection (Just Panthers)

Oct 10, 2016; Charlotte, NC, USA; A Carolina Panthers helmet lays on the field prior to the game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Bank of America Stadium. The Bucs defeated the Panthers 17-14. Mandatory Credit: Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports
Oct 10, 2016; Charlotte, NC, USA; A Carolina Panthers helmet lays on the field prior to the game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Bank of America Stadium. The Bucs defeated the Panthers 17-14. Mandatory Credit: Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports /
facebooktwitterreddit
Prev
5 of 5
Next
Sep 3, 2016; Atlanta, GA, USA; Georgia Bulldogs quarterback Jacob Eason (10) looks to pass as center Brandon Kublanow (54) blocks North Carolina Tar Heels defensive tackle Jalen Dalton (97) during the 2016 Chick-Fil-A Kickoff game at Georgia Dome. Georgia won 33-24. Mandatory Credit: Jason Getz-USA TODAY Sports
Sep 3, 2016; Atlanta, GA, USA; Georgia Bulldogs quarterback Jacob Eason (10) looks to pass as center Brandon Kublanow (54) blocks North Carolina Tar Heels defensive tackle Jalen Dalton (97) during the 2016 Chick-Fil-A Kickoff game at Georgia Dome. Georgia won 33-24. Mandatory Credit: Jason Getz-USA TODAY Sports /

So there is all eight of the Panthers picks in this upcoming draft as I think it might play out. The biggest reach is Peppers at forty, and of course there is always the chance the Panthers might move up or down, even in the later rounds.

Next: Predictions From the New Schedule

I think I managed to stay unbiased enough on this. I had two SEC players, two ACC players, a Big Ten guy, a Pac 12 guy, a Mountain West guy, and a Patriot League guy from outside the FBS. How well did I do? You’ll have to find out next week at the draft. In the meantime look for more predictions and mocking as we run up to it.