Carolina Panthers: The Schedule Can Be Had

Sep 18, 2016; Charlotte, NC, USA; Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton (1) looks to pass the ball during the first quarter against the San Francisco 49ers at Bank of America Stadium. The Panthers defeated the 49ers 46-27. Mandatory Credit: Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports
Sep 18, 2016; Charlotte, NC, USA; Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton (1) looks to pass the ball during the first quarter against the San Francisco 49ers at Bank of America Stadium. The Panthers defeated the 49ers 46-27. Mandatory Credit: Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports /
facebooktwitterreddit
Prev
4 of 7
Next
carolina panthers
Jan 1, 2017; Tampa, FL, USA; Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive back Javien Elliott (35) tackles Carolina Panthers wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin (13) during the second half at Raymond James Stadium. Tampa Bay Buccaneers defeated the Carolina Panthers 17-16. Mandatory Credit: Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports /
  1. @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers – 1:00 PM Fox 10/29

All the sudden we’re halfway there. By NFC South logic, the Buccaneers should be a Super Bowl contender this year. I am not sold on that, but the way teams seem to rise from the ashes in this division paired with the progress they made last year and boom, Tampa in the Super Bowl. That’s a long way off though. Gotta give the advantage to the divisional rival on its home field.

Panthers – (6-2)

Live Feed

Cam Newton piles on Jared Goff as he names a bunch of quarterbacks 'game managers'
Cam Newton piles on Jared Goff as he names a bunch of quarterbacks 'game managers' /

SideLion Report

  • Cam Newton slights Brock Purdy, other QBs by calling them 'game managers' Niner Noise
  • FOX host takes swipe at Auburn legend in criticism of Josh Allen Fly War Eagle
  • Breakout JMU QB compared to Cam and Nick Marshall, tabbed Auburn target Fly War Eagle
  • Auburn legend's opinion on player safety holds more weight: Analyst Fly War Eagle
  • Cam Newton shares passionate stance on tackle that injured Rhamondre Stevenson Musket Fire
    1. Atlanta Falcons – 1:00 PM Fox 11/5

    The second time the Panthers will play a team from last year’s Super Bowl. My imagination tells me that the Panthers would want this one bad. Since we are not in the fast track of the Georgia Dome, the Panthers will be less susceptible to the deep ball. LESS. This is where we find out if our new secondary pieces were worth all that money (no pressure Captain Munnerlyn and Mike Adams).

    Panthers – (7-2)

    1. Miami Dolphins – 8:30 PM ESPN 11/13

    The Panthers’ last game before the bye week is against the Miami Dolphins at home. Ryan Tannehill and the second year Adam Gase Dolphins. If this was last year I would have picked Miami to win this one, but I have to think the Panthers will have a fair amount of confidence going into this one and they get the game at home. If it had been on the road, I would definitely have picked the other way.

    Panthers – (8-2)

    That record going into the bye would be pretty sweet. People often ask ‘when is the best time for the bye week?’ and my answer is always: whenever your team is beat up. You don’t get to choose that moment so I prefer later bye weeks that allow you to rest up for the late season push.