Carolina Panthers: The Schedule Can Be Had

Sep 18, 2016; Charlotte, NC, USA; Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton (1) looks to pass the ball during the first quarter against the San Francisco 49ers at Bank of America Stadium. The Panthers defeated the 49ers 46-27. Mandatory Credit: Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports
Sep 18, 2016; Charlotte, NC, USA; Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton (1) looks to pass the ball during the first quarter against the San Francisco 49ers at Bank of America Stadium. The Panthers defeated the 49ers 46-27. Mandatory Credit: Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports /
facebooktwitterreddit
Prev
2 of 7
Next
carolina panthers
Aug 14, 2015; Orchard Park, NY, USA; Carolina Panthers running back Fozzy Whittaker (43) runs the ball against the Buffalo Bills in a preseason NFL football game at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Timothy T. Ludwig-USA TODAY Sports /
  1. Buffalo Bills – 1 PM CBS 9/17

Sean McDermott is on the schedule. Amazing how that worked out. He will be bringing Mike Tolbert and Corey Brown with him too. It is hard to say how much better the Bills will be under McDermott since Rex Ryan clearly lost control of the roster last year. We can hope that they have not figured it out in game two.

Panthers – (2-0)

Live Feed

Net Yards per Play Report for NFL Week 15 (Lions Thrive at Home)
Net Yards per Play Report for NFL Week 15 (Lions Thrive at Home) /

Betsided

  • 4 Carolina Panthers players who don't deserve to be on the roster beyond 2023 Cat Crave
  • NFL Straight Up Picks for Every Game in Week 15 (Bears Upset, Bills Down Cowboys) Betsided
  • Panthers News: Derrick Brown, Thomas Brown, Chris Tabor and Tee Higgins Cat Crave
  • Falcons vs. Panthers prediction, odds, spread, injuries, trends for NFL Week 15 Blogging Dirty
  • Carolina Panthers staying the course with Bryce Young for good or bad Cat Crave
    1. New Orleans Saints – 1 PM Fox 9/24

    So a week after McDermott comes through with several old Panthers on board, Ted Ginn does the same thing. Ginn’s story is kind of mystifying in a way. Here’s a guy who had his best years in Carolina with Cam Newton. Then he goes to the Cardinals and it doesn’t work for him. He comes back to the Panthers and blossoms again only to leave for more money again. Is there a third round for Ginn? We won’t find out this game and a divisional home game goes to the Panthers

    Panthers – (3-0)

    1. @ New England Patriots – 1 PM Fox 10/1

    At least the nostalgia wore off. The Panthers have to take on the defending Super Bowl champs in Foxborough. Road games against probable playoff teams are always tough and this one will be no different. We’ll get to hear plenty of Brady-Newton comparisons too. We do get to see Gronk, so that’s a bonus.

    Panthers – (3-1)