Carolina Panthers: All Time Roster 3.0

Jan 1, 2017; Tampa, FL, USA; Carolina Panthers outside linebacker Thomas Davis (58) against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers works out prior to the game at Raymond James Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports
Jan 1, 2017; Tampa, FL, USA; Carolina Panthers outside linebacker Thomas Davis (58) against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers works out prior to the game at Raymond James Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports /
facebooktwitterreddit
Prev
23 of 28
Next
carolina panthers
Nov 8, 2015; Charlotte, NC, USA; Carolina Panthers guard Trai Turner (70) blocks Green Bay Packers outside linebacker Nick Perry (53) during the first half at Bank of America Stadium. The Panthers defeated the Packers 37-29. Mandatory Credit: Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports /

22. Right Guard – Trai Turner (2014-)

Turner got to the Pro Bowl and that is what brought him over the top for this position. He is the solid guy next to Kalil and the one that stays healthier as of right now.

Before Turner’s final push it was a hard choice. It really came down to Frank Garcia vs Matt Campbell. The reason I took Garcia was his experience at center that requires more command of line concepts. Or maybe I listened to Charlotte radio too much.

Campbell was converted by the Panthers from tight end to guard and he made the best of change. He is another personal favorite from the earlier days of Panther football.

Next: Right Tackle