Carolina Panthers Off-season Predictions

Feb 24, 2016; Indianapolis, IN, USA; Carolina Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman speaks to the media during the 2016 NFL Scouting Combine at Lucas Oil Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY Sports
Feb 24, 2016; Indianapolis, IN, USA; Carolina Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman speaks to the media during the 2016 NFL Scouting Combine at Lucas Oil Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY Sports /
facebooktwitterreddit
Prev
4 of 4
Next
carolina panthers
Feb 25, 2016; Indianapolis, IN, USA; Carolina Panthers coach Ron Rivera speaks to the media during the 2016 NFL Scouting Combine at Lucas Oil Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY Sports /

What Does This All Mean

It is simple to see there are some great options in free agency as well as the draft this year. I fully trust the front office after showing us fans that they know exactly what they are doing. Gettleman will be sure to surprise us all and take two cornerbacks back to back in the first and second round or sign a free agent from out of nowhere but it is how he has built a winner so far.

I hope you guys enjoyed my first article since a few months ago and I will be back writing many more. Go Panthers!