Carolina Panthers Off-season Predictions

Feb 24, 2016; Indianapolis, IN, USA; Carolina Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman speaks to the media during the 2016 NFL Scouting Combine at Lucas Oil Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY Sports
Feb 24, 2016; Indianapolis, IN, USA; Carolina Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman speaks to the media during the 2016 NFL Scouting Combine at Lucas Oil Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY Sports /
facebooktwitterreddit
Prev
1 of 4
Next
carolina panthers
Feb 24, 2016; Indianapolis, IN, USA; Carolina Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman speaks to the media during the 2016 NFL Scouting Combine at Lucas Oil Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY Sports /

Here’s a look at what the Carolina Panthers should do in the off season.

I am back after a long break mostly work related and I have my brain focused on the free agency period as well as the draft. I was heart broken that we did not win the Super Bowl against the Denver Broncos but it is what it is (insert sad face here).

I have gotten over the loss though as best as I can and I am looking forward to another great season in the 2016-2017 season. Hopefully another Super Bowl appearance and a win this time. Without further ado I will now break down free agency and the draft.

Next: Free Agency