Nov 29, 2015; Charlotte, NC, USA; Milwaukee Bucks forward Jabari Parker (12) shoots the ball as Charlotte Hornets forward Cody Zeller (40) defends during the first half at Time Warner Cable Arena. Mandatory Credit: Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports
2. Cody Zeller
More from Old North Banter
- Carolina Panthers: Secondary battles to watch in training camp 2020
- Carolina Panthers: 2020 training camp kicks off on Tuesday
- NC Colleges Provide Coronavirus Results from Athletic Departments
- Court alleges Zion’s Stepfather received $400k
- UNC Football gets Commitment from Top Cornerback
The other post options of the Hornets may not be able to replicate the game of Jefferson, but they still have to provide some of the things that Jefferson did.
First and foremost this includes rebounding. Cody Zeller represents the next best rebounding option for the Hornets according to the stats. Zeller’s game showed marked improvement in the preseason and the early season, but lately it has stagnated.
Zeller can use this opportunity to show that he can be an interior post presence both on offense and defense. He is already one of the team’s top defensive options in the post.
Next: Kemba Walker