5 Take Aways From The Carolina Panthers’ First Game

facebooktwitterreddit
Prev
6 of 6
Next

Sep 13, 2015; Jacksonville, FL, USA; Carolina Panthers middle linebacker

Luke Kuechly

(59) is escorted off the field in the second quarter of their game against the Jacksonville Jaguars at EverBank Field. The Carolina Panthers won 20-9. Mandatory Credit: Phil Sears-USA TODAY Sports

OMG Luke Kuechly went down. He is okay right he has to be. For the most part Kuechly is okay but he is in concussion protocol just like Josh Norman was last week. If he passes all the tests and is good to go he will play this coming Sunday. If not then A.J. Klein (better known as LUKKKKEEEEEE to the Panthers’ crowd) is going to get the start more than likely. Klein came in after Kuechly went down and had a very good game.

The defense looked like it had not lost much of a beat with Klein in. I have always liked Klein as the back up and he is more than capable of starting for a lot of rosters in the NFL. Good thing we have depth there and Gettleman knows more than me.  Either way the defense will be ready to go. Get well soon Kuechly we need you. GO PANTHERS!

Next: Headlines Leading Up to the First Panthers Game