Old North Banter Power Rankings: Preseason

facebooktwitterreddit

Our first slate of power rankings by their very nature are the least informed. It also can be difficult to compare seven teams from different conferences against each other. However this is where we try to it. Most likely things will change a fair bit between now and the end of the season. We can all hope anyway. If we are not NC State fans, that is.

Talent wise, the Mountaineers should not be in the number two spot. However Appalachian State has a better chance to win their league than perhaps any other team in this list. That gives them priority for now, but key wins by other teams could see them toppled from this spot.. (0-0). Previous: . App State Mountaineers. 2. team. 2391

Next: East Carolina Football Preview 2015