Position By Position Grading Of The Carolina Panthers

facebooktwitterreddit
Prev
7 of 8
Next

May 28, 2015; Charlotte, NC, USA; Carolina Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly walks to the practice field prior to the practice held at the Bank of America Stadium practice facility. Mandatory Credit: Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports

This group is the best in terms of talent and depth on the Panthers team. You have Thomas Davis, Luke Kuechly (best defensive player in the NFL), and Shaq Thompson as potential starters and then add A.J. Klein, David Mayo, and Adarius Glanton as substitutions. That group of guys is the best in the NFL at that position and no doubt that they will cause offenses to worry next season.

I am wondering how Shaq Thompson is going to fit in and how the Panthers are going to use him. Thompson is like a clone of Thomas Davis in every aspect and he is going to be a very good player. I questioned the Panthers drafting Thompson because of needs at other positions but one thing is very clear this positional group should be extremely good and deep. My grade is an A+.

Next: Can The Secondary Guard Against The Pass? Click Here To See The Grade