Old North Banter Mock NBA Draft

facebooktwitterreddit
Prev
6 of 8
Next

Mar 20, 2015; Omaha, NE, USA; Kansas Jayhawks guard Kelly Oubre Jr. (12) controls the ball against the New Mexico State Aggies during the second half in the second round of the 2015 NCAA Tournament at CenturyLink Center. Mandatory Credit: Steven Branscombe-USA TODAY Sports

149. What do you add to a team that has Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook? Another shooter of course. Oubre is the best one available.. Guard/Forward. Kansas. Kelly Oubre. 14. player

125. The Hawks grab a steal and a valuable piece if they want to continue contending deep in the Eastern playoffs. Cauley-Stein gives them an enforcer that they currently do not have. He would start off on the bench, but I think he could play with either Al Horford or Paul Millsap.. Center. Kentucky. Willie Cauley-Stein. 15. player

For the final fifteen, I will just list the picks with one exception.

18. . Forward/Center. Texas. Myles Turner. 16. player

89. . Center. Wisconsin. Frank Kaminsky. 17. player

player. 169. . Guard. Notre Dame. Jerian Grant. 18

19. player. 142. . Foward. Louisville. Montrezl Harrell

81. . Forward. UCLA. Kevon Looney. 20. player