Carolina Panthers Twenty Bracket: Round 4

facebooktwitterreddit
Prev
1 of 3
Next

Aug 9, 2013; Charlotte, NC, USA; Carolina Panthers team logo on the sideline before the game against the Chicago Bears at Bank of America Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Sam Sharpe-USA TODAY Sports

Now there were only eight teams left in the Carolina Panthers Twenty Bracket. No need to split things up too much now. It is all down to one team owner, one former general manager, two quarterbacks, two head coaches, a wide receiver, and a linebacker. What happened to the Panthers being built on defense? What have I done to produce this result?

By the end of this round we will have our final four and we will be able to abandon these slide shows for a simple one page document. That may not men much to you, but I look forward to it.