Carolina Panthers Twenty Bracket: Round 3 Part 1

facebooktwitterreddit
Prev
1 of 4
Next

Aug 9, 2013; Charlotte, NC, USA; Carolina Panthers team logo on the sideline before the game against the Chicago Bears at Bank of America Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Sam Sharpe-USA TODAY Sports

And so there were sixteen players left in the Carolina Panthers Twenty bracket. Everything gets harder and closer here. In Part 1 we will deal with the Capers and Seifert sides of the bracket. Tomorrow we will look at the regional battles in the Fox and Rivera regions.

The Capers Region has a big matchup between owner Jerry Richardson and spiritual presence Sam Mills. That will be spotlight matchup here.

The Seifert Region has a master vs student matchup on one side and a tough match between former GM Marty Hurney and Mike Minter on the other.

When we are done here, only 12 will remain. Let’s get started.