Carolina Panthers Twenty Bracket – Round 2 Capers Region

facebooktwitterreddit
Prev
1 of 4
Next

Aug 9, 2013; Charlotte, NC, USA; Carolina Panthers team logo on the sideline before the game against the Chicago Bears at Bank of America Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Sam Sharpe-USA TODAY Sports

So we went from sixty four folks in the Carolina Panthers Twenty Bracket and now we are down to thirty-two, but we cannot stop there. On to the Sweet Sixteen!

Round 1 provided very few upsets, so this second round has to be more interesting and therefore frustrating as a result.

To quickly summarize Round 1 on this side of the bracket, most of the winners in the Seifert Region were transplants with bigger legacies later on with the Panthers. Coach Seifert did not make it out of the first round, the only head coach not to make it.

The Capers Region, on the other hand, was kind to those who do not play between the lines. Only Mike McCormick did not advance from the original brain trust. It is with the Capers region that we will start with before moving on to the Seifert tomorrow.