Madden 15 Trailer Features Luke Kuechly (Video)

facebooktwitterreddit

Carolina Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly was the star of the show in the first “Madden 15” trailer released on Tuesday for the popular video game.

The game will be released on August 26, just before the start of the NFL season.

Kuechly was named the NFL’s Defensive Player of the Year last season and tied a single-game league record by recording 24 tackles in a game against the New Orleans Saints.

He was the ninth overall pick in the 2012 NFL Draft after a stellar career at Boston College.

In the teaser, Kuechly’s likeness says “I’m transforming…into something I never knew I could become. If you don’t know me by now, you will.”

Check out the video below: