ACC Tournament 2013: Florida State vs. Clemson Preview

facebooktwitterreddit

Feb 17, 2013; Clemson, SC, USA; Clemson Tigers cheerleader prior to the game against the Miami (Fl) Hurricanes at J.C. Littlejohn Coliseum. Mandatory Credit: Joshua S. Kelly-USA TODAY Sports

ACC Tournament 2013: [Game 4]

No. 6 Florida State vs. No. 11 Clemson

Predicted Winner: Florida State

TV/Time: ESPNU, 9:00 p.m.

The final game of the opening round in the ACC Tournment will be No. 6 seed Florida State taking on No. 11 Clemson University.

Clemson has had a rather miserable season. Their most memorable win on the season is to Virginia at the beginning of conference play. Their last win of the season came exactly one month ago.

That alone gives me enough reason to predict a victory for Florida State tonight, by a rather large margin I expect too.

Florida State hasn’t had the season they expected to have either. The defending ACC Tournament champions have gone 17-14 overall and 9-9 in ACC play.

They ended the regular season with a victory when the stunned the North Carolina State Wolfpack, 71-67.

Michael Snaer is the Seminoles key to victory tonight. He’s come in handy when it counted the most and when they needed him the most. I don’t expect FSU to have to rely on a last second shot from Snaer.