N.C. State Wolfpack Football Recruiting: Michael Julian offered

facebooktwitterreddit

2013 dual-threat quarterback and athlete Michael Julian received a significant offer from the North Carolina State Wolfpack today, and the Wolfpack are one of a few teams viewed as having a high chance at landing the talented South Carolina quarterback. It will be interesting how involved N.C. State gets in the process for Julian, and it seems like they have more than a fair shot at landing an official visit from Julian.

Andrew Weber-USA TODAY Sports

Under a new head coach, the Wolfpack have been offering prospects in bunches. Boston College, Toledo, Wisconsin, and N.C. State are the four teams with the best chance at landing the QB/ATH. Julian has an official visit lined up this weekend to Toledo, and he will be visiting Boston College and Wisconsin in the following two weeks.

Although Julian is listed by most recruiting sites as a two-star recruit, his athleticism and underrated throwing ability make him a high-upside recruit. Some recruiting services don’t even rate Julian, but his list of solid offers shows that he deserves plenty of praise and has been a standout for Hilton Head. Utah State and Marshall are also involved in the process, but neither of them are expected to land a commitment from the talented QB.

I am high on Julian personally, and it’s good to see that N.C. State has finally put themselves into his recruitment with an official offer today. My recruiting prediction is that Julian will end up playing for Wisconsin, since he has interested in the Badgers, would be a great fit, and Wisconsin is the best program of the four to have offered.

But we’ll see what happens for the speedy, 6’5″ quarterback.

You can follow Joe Soriano on Twitter @SorianoJoe.