Los Angeles Clippers Down the Charlotte Bobcats; 100-94

facebooktwitterreddit

For Bobcat fans there is optimism in the results of the last nine games. Despite losing them all and losing them consecutively, Charlotte hasn’t lost by much in all nine of those games.

Dec 12, 2012; Charlotte, NC, USA; Charlotte Bobcats guard Gerald Henderson (9) drives to the basket against Los Angeles Clippers forward Blake Griffin (32) during the game at Time Warner Cable Arena. Clippers win 100-94. Mandatory Credit: Sam Sharpe-USA TODAY Sports

Last night, the Bobcats played host to the very hot and winning Los Angeles Clippers led by Chris Paul. The Clippers now have an 8 game winning streak that ties their best since the 1991-92 season.

Turnovers have been an achilles heel for Charlotte this season and has taken away many possible wins from them. This team has talent and can win, the inexperience and simple mistakes are just hurting them.

"“Offensively we had some turnovers and that’s our Achilles,” said Dunlap. “We’ve got to learn how to be down three or five (points) and execute in those situations.”"

Byron Mullens had nineteen points and eight rebounds. Kemba Walker continued to play hard, though not as loud as he usually is with only seventeen points and six rebounds.

Coach Dunlap is emphasizing that his team needs to learn how to execute and score when down by just a handful of points.

Chris Paul and Blake Griffin led the Clippers from the start with nineteen points each, and joining them from the bench with nineteen points as well was Matt Barnes.

Charlotte will be heading down south to Atlanta to take on division rivals, the Hawks, tonight!