Carolina Panthers: The team to use in Madden 17

Aug 5, 2016; Charlotte, NC, USA; Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton (1) leads the fans with the wave during fanfest at Bank of America Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Jim Dedmon-USA TODAY Sports
Aug 5, 2016; Charlotte, NC, USA; Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton (1) leads the fans with the wave during fanfest at Bank of America Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Jim Dedmon-USA TODAY Sports /
facebooktwitterreddit
Prev
1 of 6
Next

When it comes to Madden 17, your search for a strong roster should start and end with the Carolina Panthers.

I have been playing Madden Football since the early 1990s. I am one of those guys who loves to use his favorite team. Back then, I used the Redskins. Rightfully so, I did not win too many games with that team.

In the early 2000’s, I started using the Carolina Panthers mainly because of Julius Peppers. Before long, their roster started filling out and they had a solid team – in reality and in Madden video games.

Fast forward to August 2016. It is two weeks before Madden 17 and you are probably wondering which team you should use. The answer: the Carolina Panthers.

Here are several reasons why you should use the Carolina Panthers in Madden 17!

Next: Newton