Carolina Panthers: Old North Banter Mock Draft 3

Feb 27, 2016; Indianapolis, IN, USA; North Dakota State Bisons quarterback Carson Wentz throws a pass during the 2016 NFL Scouting Combine at Lucas Oil Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY Sports
Feb 27, 2016; Indianapolis, IN, USA; North Dakota State Bisons quarterback Carson Wentz throws a pass during the 2016 NFL Scouting Combine at Lucas Oil Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY Sports /
facebooktwitterreddit
Prev
1 of 3
Next
Feb 27, 2016; Indianapolis, IN, USA; North Dakota State Bisons quarterback Carson Wentz throws a pass during the 2016 NFL Scouting Combine at Lucas Oil Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY Sports
Feb 27, 2016; Indianapolis, IN, USA; North Dakota State Bisons quarterback Carson Wentz throws a pass during the 2016 NFL Scouting Combine at Lucas Oil Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY Sports /

The Carolina Panthers are not innocent when it came to creating the third version of my mock draft.

The Carolina Panthers made some noise in the most recent mock draft rankings when they essentially dismissed Josh Norman from their roster.

Then earlier in the day the Cleveland Browns traded down at the expense of the Philadelphia Eagles, who learned nothing from the Los Angeles Rams. What is the big secret about this quarterback class? Will #HowaboutPaxtonLynch turn into a thing for another first round team?

player. 51. Stupid Rams sold the farm for the first pick in the NFL Draft, the team that derided the Washington Redskins for doing something similar. Also forced me to redo my mock draft.. Quarterback. California. Jared Goff. 1

Quarterback. North Dakota State. Carson Wentz. 2. player. 54. If I thought the Rams were goofballs for overvaluing the first pick for a quarterback then that goes double for Philadelphia. They get the second pick and send picks to Cleveland and still have <strong><a href=

player. 13. <strong><a href=. Offensive Tackle. Ole Miss. Laremy Tunsil. 3

Joey Bosa. 4. player. 123.   I would not bet against the Cowboys signing Josh Norman and then drafting Bosa here. DeMarcus Lawrence’s recent suspension leaves the team two men down in the defensive end rotation.. Defensive End. Ohio State

52. The Jaguars are trying to get relevant quickly through the free agent market. They won’t miss on Jack here and the chance for him to be the defensive anchor for years to come.. Linebacker. UCLA. Myles Jack. 5. player

Ezekiel Elliott. 6. player. 26. Looking for a back to truly replace <strong><a href=. Running Back. Ohio State

7. player. 42. The 49ers are put in a pickle by the Eagles trade. They’ll take the best guy on the board at this point, which is Ramsay. Too high for Paxton Lynch. But what do I know, I think Goff and Wentz are too high as well.. Cornerback/Safety. Florida State. Jalen Ramsay

DeForest Buckner. 8. player. 53. The Browns move to eight just cost them Ramsay and cost them Jack. They will look for pass rush instead at this position.. Defensive End. Oregon

9. player. 48. Tampa sits in a division with <strong><a href=. Defensive End. Clemson. Shaq Lawson

Ronnie Stanley. 10. player. 31. <strong><a href=. Tackle. Notre Dame

Next: 11-20