5 Take Aways From The Carolina Panthers’ First Game

facebooktwitterreddit
Prev
1 of 6
Next

Sep 13, 2015; Jacksonville, FL, USA; Carolina Panthers quarterback

Cam Newton

(1) throws a towel into the stands after their game against the Jacksonville Jaguars at EverBank Field. The Carolina Panthers won 20-9. Mandatory Credit: Phil Sears-USA TODAY Sports

Well it wasn’t pretty but I’d rather have a win in ugly fashion then to lose in great fashion. As I mentioned before the game the Jacksonville Jaguars were an improved team and I thought they showed that against us for the first half of the game. When the second half started however you could tell the Carolina Panthers were at a different level intensity wise. The offense was moving the ball and the defense was causing the Jaguars problems. I stick with my prediction of the Jaguars winning 4 to 5 games (could win 6 or 7 with consistency) this season which is a step in the right direction for them. Now let us take a look at the 5 take aways that I seen from the Carolina Panthers’ first game of the season.

Next: How Did Our Offensive Line Do?