Carolina Panthers Twenty Bracket: Capers Region

facebooktwitterreddit
Prev
1 of 10
Next

Aug 9, 2013; Charlotte, NC, USA; Carolina Panthers team logo on the sideline before the game against the Chicago Bears at Bank of America Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Sam Sharpe-USA TODAY Sports

The first region in the Carolina Panthers Twenty Bracket is the Dom Capers region. It is populated by important figures within the Panthers organization in the years 1995-1998. The individuals are seeded as to their importance in this era. There are two figures in this region who might be better placed in a later region (Muhsin Muhammad, John Kasay) but they are here for now. If I have trouble filling up the Seifert region, they might return.

So each of the slides that follows gives you the first round matchups for the Capers Region. The actual competition will start after all the regions have been introduced.

All participants reflect my personal opinion from what I remember of that time. You may well disagree with the list. Feel free to let me know how you feel in the comments.