Charlotte Hornets reveal new uniforms!

facebooktwitterreddit

This offseason has truly been exciting for Charlotte Hornets fans. The draft is a few days away, the front office has promised to be big players in free agency, and today the team revealed the new uniforms as a part of the team’s identity change back to the Charlotte Hornets.

The Hornets revealed the uniforms in a few cool ways. The first can be found here. It is a video of Al Jefferson, Kemba Walker, and Gerald Henderson seeing the uniforms for the first time.

A gallery of images of the uniforms can be seen here from the Hornets website.

Personally I am a big fan of these new unis. They are simple, yet unique to Charlotte. The gem of them all is the alternate uniform. The teal color is spectacular. I love the alternate logo symbol on the leg strip as well.

There is so much to be excited about as a Charlotte Hornets fan. I think that Michael Jordan, Rich Cho, and the rest of the front office have to be commended for handling the transitional period back to the Hornets name with brilliant success.

On the court the results are obvious. The Hornets have nailed the coaching change, free agency, and cap space. I believe their draft picks have talent, but still need time to develop. The front office is in position to add more talent this offseason via the draft and free agency.

The front office has equally done a great job with this team off the court. There really is a “buzz” around Charlotte and North Carolina, as this team comes back to where it belongs. The new uniforms and logo look great. What a great way to start an exciting new chapter in Hornets history.

So, what do you think of the new Charlotte Hornets uniforms?