Luke Kuechly, Carolina Panthers coming to Greensboro!

facebooktwitterreddit

Want to meet Luke Kuechly? Looking for some FREE family fun this Friday, June 13, in Greensboro?

Come downtown to see Luke Kuechly, Thomas Davis, Jonathan Stewart, Mike Tolbert, and more for the Carolina Panthers Road Show. This is a free event on Friday, June 13th, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at City Center Park in downtown GSO. Fans will have the opportunity to meet players, get autographs, see cheerleaders and meet SIR PURR!

More from Carolina Panthers

This is such a cool event for Triad residents. Obviously the Panthers are very popular, coming off such a successful season. There are some marquee players at this event as well. Kuechly is obviously the headliner as the reigning NFL Defensive Player of the Year. The rest of his teammates are popular with fans. Tolbert is a former Pro Bowler and Davis and Stewart are key contributors for the defending NFC South champs.

My wife and I can’t wait to be downtown today. According to the Panthers’ team website, there will be food trucks, merchandise for sale, the Panthers PURR-CUSSION band and more. The Grasshoppers are on a road trip, so there won’t be much else to do. We love the restaurants and atmosphere of downtown GSO, we hope to see you there to support the Panthers!  Check out all the details of the event below…

According to the Panthers team website, there will be food trucks, merchandise for sale, the Panthers PURR-CUSSION band and more.

When: Friday, June 13

Time: 5:30-7:30 p.m.

Where: City Center Park in Downtown Greensboro

Address: 200 N Elm St. Greensboro, NC 27401

Cost: FREE!

Here is the info from the Carolina Panthers’ official webpage and also from the Facebook Event Page.