Arnaud William Adala Moto Transferring From Wake Forest

facebooktwitterreddit

Rising junior Arnaud William Adala Moto has decided to play his final two seasons of college basketball somewhere other than Wake Forest.

Coach Danny Manning announced on Wednesday that Adala Moto informed the new coaching staff of his intention to leave the school at the end of the semester.

“In the short time I have known Arnaud I’ve been able to see what an outstanding young man he is,” Manning said. “He informed us today of his wishes to continue his basketball career elsewhere. We respect his decision and wish him the best in his athletic and educational endeavors.”

Adala Moto made 11 starts during his sophomore season and played in all 33 games, averaging 6.9 points and 5.2 rebounds per game.  He averaged 6.3 points and 4.5 rebounds per game over his two seasons with the Deacons and was part of a six-man recruiting class known as the “Baby Deacs” for former Coach Jeff Bzdelik for the 2012-13 season.