Luke Bryan and His “That’s My Kind of Night” Tour Comes to Raleigh in July

Luke Bryan’s 2013 Dirt Road Diaries tour was one of the most successful country tours of the year and his 2014 That’s My Kind of Night Tour is on pace to exceed the amount of dates and popularity. Bryan is scheduled to play 73 shows, festivals included, over the course of 2014 and Luke Bryan tickets have been selling well on the secondary market. The average price for a ticket across the entire tour is $224. Bryan will be playing two shows at Raleigh’s Walnut Creek Amphitheatre on July 7 and 8 at above average prices.

The average price on July 7 is $310, 38% above the average price. The next night is currently cheaper at a $269 average ticket price, 20% above the tour average. The July 7 show is more expensive at every level. These two dates are a Monday and Tuesday night, so its not as if one date has the advantage of being on a weekend. The get-in price for July 7 is $77 as opposed to $63 on July 8.

Ticket prices have also been increasing at a larger rate for the 7th. The price has increased 19% over the past week for the first show, but just 13% for the following night. For fans wanting the best deal in Raleigh, the second night should continue to be much cheaper for the same show with no significant disadvantage in date.

Tags: Concerts Luke Bryan