NCAA Tournament 2013: Printable March Madness Bracket

facebooktwitterreddit

With conference tournament champions crowned and selection Sunday over, the best thing about March is set to begin…the 2013 NCAA Basketball Tournament is here!

Of course it wouldn’t be March Madness without a bracket to fill out! So download and/or print the FanSided NCAA Tournament Bracket and fill it out!

Click here to download the bracket!

Louisville is the No. 1 overall seed in the field of sixty-eight teams, the other No. 1 seeds are: Indiana, Gonzaga, and Kansas.

The Duke Blue Devils had long been projected a No. 1 seed, but they won neither of the ACC championships this year. North Carolina will start the tournament lower than expected with a No. 8 seed. Unfortunately for them, if they win their first round game, they will have to play Kansas in Kansas City. Despite being in another state, that is essentially breeding ground for the Jayhawks. The North Carolina State Wolfpack grabbed a No. 8 seed as well and will play Temple.

Davidson will be making a return to the NCAA Tournament this year. They are the No. 14 seed in the East bracket and will play No. 3 Marquette.

I’ve filled out my bracket, but can’t make my mind up. So far my Final Four is Michigan State vs. Wisconsin and Florida vs. Indiana with a Spartans vs. Hoosiers championship game.

Who is in your final four? Comment below!